cheok meiyan got us all a little something
back from aussie today & I love the chocolates! {:
thanks load, cmy. appreciated! {:
(I asked Joey to take a picture for me but she
haven't sent it to me yet ; even if she had, I'm lazy to upload. T.T.)
& so, let's start with my day, shall we?
first period was Econs and my teacher gave us fortune cookies.
my first fortune read "Think positive & all good things will come your way"
& I was like "wth, I think very negatively meh. T.T."
(maybe ah, lol) but even if the cookie says so, I don't know how to think positive.
then, my second fortune read "An unexpected event brings you surprises & happiness"
which probably is a good fortune I guess? ;x.
anyway, got sabo-ed by my HT to be the bloody GP rep for the class lah.
kao. I don't mind whatever rep, as long as it's related to only the 8 B3-ians
like prolly accounts or econs rep ah. I just don't want to associate myself
with those people. furthermore, do I even look like someone who likes GP?
super random lah. zzz. & sorry cmy. haha. she got sabo-ed to be accounts rep
by that HT while trying to save me from being forced into the role of the GP rep.
haha. :D
& I spent the whole of my afternoon (ever since I reached home)
until the time I started blogging to read a book I borrowed today ah.
& I think the story was beautiful and kind of sad too. I feel a little emo now. :(.
JA.
♥ 10:08 PM